One shoe painted like the TARDIS and the other like the 11th Doctor's outfit :)
I was inspired by all the gorgeous stuff on Etsy but because I am low on cash at the moment I decided to make my own.
- harley r. favorited Doctor Who Shoes 01 Jun 12:31
- Maxine M. added Doctor Who Shoes to To-make list 11 Apr 06:41
- Ichigo M. added Doctor Who Shoes to Doctor Who 31 Jan 04:38
- Ichigo M. favorited Doctor Who Shoes 27 Jan 00:55
- jodi r. favorited Doctor Who Shoes 23 Jan 00:26
- Elizabeth T. added Doctor Who Shoes to Doctor Who 08 Jan 22:26
- Millie P. favorited Doctor Who Shoes 01 Jan 17:02
- Nicole E. favorited Doctor Who Shoes 14 Dec 06:36
- Len favorited Doctor Who Shoes 03 Dec 02:57
- celtica.ducarre added Doctor Who Shoes to DW 27 Aug 16:46
Paint one shoe blue and one brown
Just place sellotape along the shoe leaving a small gap between each piece and paint over it and you will have some pretty straight lines. With the light brown you may want to paint them on twice as you can see through mine a bit.
Use sellotape to make the black stripe and then 8 white squares to act as the windows of the TARDIS and also paint the little flap bit black.
I used red paint for the bow tie and braces but then used a black Sharpie to draw on the buttons and draw around the bow-tie and braces.
Now we get to paint the little white stars on the black flap, write 'Police Box' onto the black strip and place a little white square in the middle of the black line for the light.
And finally I wrote these little quotes on the back end of them. The blue one says 'Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey stuff' and the bown says 'Bow ties are cool'
They should be fine to wear in the rain because acrylic doesn't come off once its dried