Glittery Vase Made with Dollar Store Items
I feel in love with a vase looking just like this, but the 20 dollar price tag threw me off.
So I ran to the dollar store with 5 bucks in my pocket and came up with this!
- dSolitude favorited Diy Glitter Vase 23 Mar 18:55
- sandra.gemalsky favorited Diy Glitter Vase 27 Dec 02:56
- UmmRumaysah5 favorited Diy Glitter Vase 12 Aug 19:54
- Maura B. added Diy Glitter Vase to Glass 13 Mar 02:35
- Maura B. favorited Diy Glitter Vase 13 Mar 02:35
- Caaryn S. favorited Diy Glitter Vase 22 Feb 08:26
- Amber J. favorited Diy Glitter Vase 03 Jan 04:52
- Amber J. added Diy Glitter Vase to Kids crafts 03 Jan 04:52
- Amber J. commented on Diy Glitter Vase 03 Jan 04:48
- Queen of the Sidhe favorited Diy Glitter Vase 26 Nov 23:22
You will need...
1. a glass vase
3. self adhesive gems
4. fine glitter
hold your vase like so...
and swirl glue all over it
sprinkle on your glitter and blow dry on low with a hairdryer
Now swirl on more glue...
and sprinkle with glitter.
Repeat until you get your desired look.
Once everything is dry, add some self adhesive gems for extra sparkle