All you need to survive in the urban jungle!
You can buy here:http://goodtobeyou.com/ the original shemergency kit. But why don't you make your own? It's easy and almost inexpensive!
Thanks to: http://jenni-reviews.blogspot.it/2011/08/shemergency-survival-kit.html fot he review.Posted by Juliet J. from Cuneo, Piedmont, Italy • Published January 16, 2013 • See Juliet J.'s 61 projects »
- Maxine M. added Diy Fashion Survival Kit to To-make list 10 Apr 21:01
- Sarah S. added Diy Fashion Survival Kit to Cheap things to try 19 Jan 06:06
- Syeyon K. commented on Diy Fashion Survival Kit to That's crap coz it doesn't tell u how 2 make the box and what r tampons and why do u need them coz I don't and why do u need pain relievers 11 Aug 12:20
- Aby M. favorited Diy Fashion Survival Kit 23 Jun 20:13
- Sissi favorited Diy Fashion Survival Kit 02 Jun 12:55
- bored favorited Diy Fashion Survival Kit 27 May 03:26
- GoddessGirl favorited Diy Fashion Survival Kit 18 May 16:30
- Sacha B. favorited Diy Fashion Survival Kit 13 Apr 11:01
- Bela-chan favorited Diy Fashion Survival Kit 11 Apr 02:15
- Marylou P. added Diy Fashion Survival Kit to Misc. 08 Apr 05:39
Here's a ist of what you need. You can add or eliminate certain items, creating your own personal urban survival kit. Ready?
A folding hair brush with mirror is always useful. If you don't have it, you can use a small mirror and a doll brush.
You can but small hair spray at dollar stores.
A sample of hand lotion.
mints. Breath savers, for unplanned kisses :)
Baby wipes, always useful.
Ehm... sometimes you need them. Tampons.
Lipstick samples. You can request them for free on the web :)
Cold, hot weather... you better keep a lip bam with you.
Mending/Sewing kit. Some hotels (3, 4, 5 stars) gives them for free.
Clear nail polish. See here for 30+ uses: http://www.tiphero.com/tips_2029_38-clever-uses-for-nail-polish-readers-digest.html
Double sided tape