The Makeup Honey Tricks
- Bianca A. favorited De Pot Your Single Pressed Powders 16 Mar 15:03
- Romana S. favorited De Pot Your Single Pressed Powders 03 Mar 11:52
- heather r. added De Pot Your Single Pressed Powders to To-make list 19 Jan 00:06
- Alissa B. favorited De Pot Your Single Pressed Powders 17 Jan 22:05
- katthecat favorited De Pot Your Single Pressed Powders 17 Jan 20:24
Tools for the job.
Remove the product information stickers from the back of the pans. You will want to save these for later.
Cover your hair straighteners with greaseproof or wax paper. This is just to protect the, from the plastic pans. Leave the pan on the heat for about 3 minutes and then remove. Be careful, the plastic and metal pan will be very hot.
Using your flat blade and clay tool if needed, gently prise the metal pan out of the softened plastic. The plastic will be cool by now but the metal will be very hot. The pressed powder will also be very delicate so handle with caution.
Stick the product information to the back of a metal disc.
Your depoted makeup should now be cool enough to handle.
Match the product information with the product and stick the metal disks to the back of the pan.
Arrange how you like and Voila! You are done!