I found the tutorial of this owl on Japanese or Chinese site. Unfortunately I can not find the link to the tutorial. If anyone finds it can give me the link and I post it here, thanks.
This owl is very cute and easy to realize. Can be customized with different fabrics and for the eyes you can use many materials (buttons, felt, beads).
It can also be realized in many different sizes, the larger can become a toy or a pillow. The measure that I use is perfect to create some fancy keychains or pins.
Hope you understand!
- Sonje G. favorited Cute&Simple Owl 14 Sep 01:27
- heather.thorley.7 added Cute&Simple Owl to Projects to do 22 Aug 11:29
- Banndit1 favorited Cute&Simple Owl 21 Jul 03:07
- Linda B. added Cute&Simple Owl to Toys 09 May 13:58
- Tara D. favorited Cute&Simple Owl 30 Apr 22:14
- marilyn.steckly favorited Cute&Simple Owl 24 Apr 00:48
- x_niccadee added Cute&Simple Owl to make this 16 Apr 17:23
- Fluff Bunny favorited Cute&Simple Owl 15 Apr 22:16
- lindsey c. favorited Cute&Simple Owl 14 Apr 21:32
- Melsnotonfire added Cute&Simple Owl to EFL Ideas 30 Mar 20:36
The triangle A need to build the body and the face. The triangle B is used to build the belly of the owl.
With wrong side of fabric facing sew the two sides of the triangle A to the sides of the triangle B
The larger triangle will still have an open side. Fold the triangle A and add the left side to right side (the triangle B is folded inside). Sew around the open side.
The result is like the figure on the right.
Turn the owl on the right side and pin just above the small triangle.
Then filled with stuffing. Stuffing should not fill the area enclosed by the needle.
To close the owl sew the bottom and pull the wire so the fabric curls. Close with some knot.
Remove the pin and fold the empty triangle to form the face of the owl.
Sew or glue the eyes.