Polish You Pretty
Want to be CUTER than a basket of kittens? Here’s how. You can play with this design by trying different colours for the fur and eyes, or even painting your own special kitty!
© 2014 Jenny Stencel / Ryland Peters & Small · Reproduced with permission. · Polish You Pretty by Jenny Stencel & Danielle Black is published by Ryland Peters & Small at £9.99 and is available from www.rylandpeters.com
- mmotse03 favorited Crazy Cat Woman Nails 30 Jul 01:34
- Emma H. favorited Crazy Cat Woman Nails 27 May 11:50
- Alex B. favorited Crazy Cat Woman Nails 10 Apr 19:31
- Megan M. added Crazy Cat Woman Nails to *NaiL ArT* 04 Dec 02:24
- Shantelle t. added Crazy Cat Woman Nails to something i'd like to try 02 Oct 02:56
- zoegirl221 favorited Crazy Cat Woman Nails 21 Sep 18:51
- dani c. favorited Crazy Cat Woman Nails 11 Sep 01:58
- Alecia B. favorited Crazy Cat Woman Nails 01 Aug 15:00
- tyler t. commented on Crazy Cat Woman Nails 23 Jun 16:28
- Dessa B. added Crazy Cat Woman Nails to To-make list 19 Jun 17:08
Apply a base coat and once dry, paint your nails with two coats of the purple polish.
Take the black polish and using the brush from the bottle (or a nail art brush if preferred), begin creating the heads of the kittens by painting a semi-circle at the tip of each nail.
Once the shape of the head is complete, using a nail art brush, paint two tiny ears at
the top of the semi-circle.
Using a nail art brush, paint two small ovals of white just under the ears of the cat to create the whites of the eyes.
Add a dot of green to the white and when completely dry, add a last tiny dot of black to complete the eyes. Create little pink noses on all the kittens using a dotting tool.
Take the white polish and using a nail art brush, add two strokes either side of the nose to resemble whiskers and you’re done! Once dry, seal with top coat. Now you are purrrrr-fect!