Give your meatballs s twist
I use SPC plum sauce, I haven't used any other so I'm not to sure if it would taste the same with another brand of sauce but plus comment and let me know ;)
- HylianWriter534 favorited Chinese Meat Balls With Plum Sauce 19 Feb 22:34
- Alyshia S. favorited Chinese Meat Balls With Plum Sauce 28 May 15:48
- Kenny the kitty favorited Chinese Meat Balls With Plum Sauce 22 May 17:24
- rock3r1 favorited Chinese Meat Balls With Plum Sauce 09 Mar 16:09
- Jenn M. favorited Chinese Meat Balls With Plum Sauce 09 Jan 22:12
- Lucy Smith favorited Chinese Meat Balls With Plum Sauce 04 Nov 14:20
Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Spray with olive oil. Add the onion and garlic, cook until the onion is soft. Add the ginger and Chinese five spice, and cook for 1 minute. Set aside to cool slightly.
Combine the onion mixture coriander and mince in a large bowl. Season with pepper. Roll 1 tablespoonful of the mixture into a ball. Repeat with remaining mince mixture.
Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Spray with olive oil spray to lightly grease. Add the meatballs and cook, turning occasionally, for 8-10 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
Combine the plum sauce, rice wine and soy sauce in a jug. Add to the pan and toss until the meatballs are coated and the sauce is heated through.
Spoon rice onto serving plates. Top with the meatballs and drizzle over the sauce. Serve with Asian greens.