Add a bridal applique to an old bra strap for a quick headband...
There's alot of fab tutorials out there for this one already.
- nela.belinova favorited Bra Strap Headband 19 Sep 14:49
- Teretadas. favorited Bra Strap Headband 17 Sep 10:30
- Kendell V. favorited Bra Strap Headband 26 Aug 03:21
- eFenuska added Bra Strap Headband to Head-dress 29 Apr 16:32
- merriness favorited Bra Strap Headband 31 Jan 17:01
- Cristi L. favorited Bra Strap Headband 09 Jan 20:29
- Birgit favorited Bra Strap Headband 22 Jun 13:02
If you have an old black bra strap (or even one from removable bra) you can easily fasten it around your head and pin on an embellished bridal applique (you can get this at most sewing stores...mine was a small length of rhinestone-beaded bridal trim - about 4" simply snipped off the roll, for $3.50.)
For more staying power, hand-sew the piece onto your bra-strap.
(Or you can sew it onto a plain black stretchy headband from the drugsture.)
You can also snip apart an old bra-strap and handsew the ends around a small hair elastic - just tight enough to hold the strap around your head.
Pin on a pretty brooch you want to showcase. Voila! Instant glam - for mere pennies!