Vampy or Zombie-esque nails
Perfect for halloween or just because,I saw something like this a while ago and decided to give it a go,soooo.yaah. I think it came out B-e-a-utifullly. Doesn't it look yummmy?
- Jaelin favorited Bloody Naaaiils! 21 Nov 09:29
- Veronica B. favorited Bloody Naaaiils! 06 Oct 03:54
- runa m. favorited Bloody Naaaiils! 12 Aug 14:18
- Peggals <3 added Bloody Naaaiils! to Zombie Bride 08 Aug 09:16
- HarukaMS added Bloody Naaaiils! to Cosplay&etc 08 Jul 06:14
- xeva favorited Bloody Naaaiils! 27 Jun 16:55
- Morgaine L. favorited Bloody Naaaiils! 05 Jun 02:09
- melinda.hotte added Bloody Naaaiils! to going to make 10 Apr 03:15
- Rosa favorited Bloody Naaaiils! 06 Apr 13:09
- aneniine added Bloody Naaaiils! to Dark Shadows 27 Mar 11:58
ok,I'm attempting an how to,if it really sucks though let me know and i'll redo it..I hope it comes out clearly.k, I only had red and black so to make it darker i just added black to the red to get darker and darker, but start out plain red. i just used a little note card thingy to put the nail polish on.
start at the top then lightly start to fade it down, don't go all the way, just make it look nice and faded down ( looks more pink because of my camera). at this point i mixed in some black with the red, but it'd probably work better with actual bottles of different red.
then do the same thing in 2 just with the darker red, and I added some little lines to make it look more drippyish. annnd then i mixed in more black with my red.
repeat again with the darker red, and it might get a little tacky but that should be fixed when you apply the clear coat...you can make the nails as dark or as light as you want,just add until you're happy.
looks a bit better now that i added the top coat..
annnd there ya go,bllooody nails.again I really really hope the how-to is clear enough,I wanted better pictures of what i was actually doing but yeah, hope you like. : )