Accents for hair, clothing, accessories, jewelry
These are basic beaded flowers which you may have seen around. They have multiple used besides hair ornamentation. Each one took me about ten minutes to make, but if you aren't used to working with small beads it will probably take longer.
- Kinhime Dragon added Beaded Flowers to alter 23 Jul 12:42
- Rachel B. added Beaded Flowers to DIY or Crochet Hair Accessories 30 May 03:23
- Rachel B. favorited Beaded Flowers 30 May 03:22
- Jennifer C. added Beaded Flowers to crafts 18 Aug 00:41
- Jennifer C. favorited Beaded Flowers 18 Aug 00:41
- Kinhime Dragon added Beaded Flowers to The crafts I've done 15 Aug 15:06
- Kinhime Dragon added Beaded Flowers to things to make 15 Aug 15:06
- Kinhime Dragon commented on Beaded Flowers 15 Aug 15:06
- vstearnes favorited Beaded Flowers 26 Jul 08:49
- Miss_Fit added Beaded Flowers to Next Steps 20 May 22:09
Supplies include seed beads - I didn't use the smallest - these are size 8. I used telephone wire which I already had, you can use wire of any gauge, 26 gauge is recommended. If it is thin it may not keep the shape well. For accents I used a sequin or plastic bead, but try anything that works!