These peppermint bark snowflakes look too pretty to eat but we bet they taste delicious.
This DIY holiday firecracker will look amazing in your dining room this xmas.
Cath Kidston has a brand new book called Patch! which includes patterns for 30 simple patchwork-inspired projects.
We've got three sample projects from the book including a Floral Washbag, Suffolk Puff Cushion and Tea Towel Tablecloth.
These pipe cleaner xmas trees are so simple and really cute.
These sugared almonds would make a perfect Christmas time table nibble.
Here's our top ten DIY gifts for women and girlfriends who have everything:
- Send her to Paris with Macaron Plushies.
- A Pompourri Rug will brighten up any floor.
- Keep her gadgets safe and retro with a Polaroid Phone Cosy.
- A Tape Measure Rosette Brooch will look great on any crafty chic.
- Treat her with a designer style Knuckle Duster Eyeglasses Case.
- Melted Crayon Art will make her room the coolest of them all.
- Keep her place with Ruby Red Shoe Bookmark.
- Lady Goo Goo Cake Pops are the must have snack of the season.
- Keep her chic and on trend with a pair of Lace Sunnies.
- Make her an Easy Ettika Bow Bracelet to match with her Christmas party dress.
Need a quick gift for your boyfriend or best male mates? Here's our top ten DIY picks:
- A Tetris Lamp will look so cool in any room.
- Keep him musical with Pencil Drumsticks
- A Record Notebook is sure to keep him organized.
- Revoluzzzionary Monster are any guy's best friend.
- Embeliish his phone with a Beer Cap Mobile Charm.
- A Mario Quilt Block will keep him warm through the cold winter nights.
- Dress him like a star with a Rock Star Wristband.
- Angry Birds Whoopie Pies are the ultimate geeky treat.
- Protect his gadgets with a Domokun iPod Nano Case.
- Scrabble Bean Bag Trays are both practical and entertaining.
This little glitter cottage is so sweet.
Little girls are the most fun to craft for and here's lots of great ideas:
See the list »
You may not be able to afford the latest games console but there's loads of great gifts you can craft for boys:
- A Knitted Bear is the perfect bedtime companion.
- A Comic Box makes for handy and cool storage.
- He'll never lose his place with a Giraffe Book Page Holder.
- Monster Guard Spray keeps scary monsters at bay.
- Keep his gadgets protected with an iPod Sandwich Cover.
- Make Homemade Gummy Bears in all kinds of shapes.
- Bring computer games to life with an Angry Bird Plushie.
- Let him draw rainbows everywhere with a Rainbow Crayon.
- Brain Cupcakes will freak out his friends and taste delicious.
- Keep his cash safe with a Retro Nintendo Controller Wallet.