- entered Mac & Cheese 17 Dec 00:26
- entered Makery 17 Dec 00:26
- entered Perfume 04 Nov 18:07
- commented on their comment I adore baking, but I'm not a fan of dry sponges so I favour heavier, denser cakes such as honey cake, or Jamie Oliver's victoria sponge which has a higher proportion of egg to make it moister :) The next cake I'm going to try out is from Leon, a fig... to The Creative Kitchen 15 Jun 22:04
- commented on their comment Everything is better when you're facing it with a cup of tea and a plate of cheese and biscuits. Trust me, I'm revising for exams atm and they can even make that better! to The BUST DIY Guide To Life 22 May 00:20
- commented on their comment Maybe a slightly asian inspired version? coriander and chilli, as normal, but then some lemon, prawns, rice, and fresh shredded morning glory and papaya :) to Just Tacos 22 May 00:17
- commented on their comment I've only been to the USA once, when I was too tiny to remember more than the odd snapshot... but I really really want to go back! My favourite dream-of-visiting state is probably Arizona, because the Grand Canyon looks so amazing! And then probably so... to Field Notes 22 May 00:14
- commented on their comment This is quite a weird favourite holiday snap- I took it in Turkey, when we took a break from driving along this incredibly winding road at one of the lay-bys where they were selling drinks and fruit and kinda tacky souvenirs including these llama toys.... to Instax 22 May 00:10
- followed Lady Massacre 22 May 00:02
- followed Marleyy Bear 22 May 00:02
- followed Greer H. 04 Mar 16:16
- commented on their comment mine are to live each day to the full, to make as many things as i can rather than buying them and finally to pass my driving test! to High Heeled Guide To Enlightenment 07 Jan 18:13
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »