- commented on their comment Thanks so much for the comment on my lampshade! The slides probably will get damaged eventually, so I've read, but I've mostly read that daylight's what's really bad for it, but either way I don't really care too much because I inherited like, four gia... to Abby W. 29 Feb 23:44
- commented on their comment Thanks! Totally for vegan crackers since I can't get them elsewhere! to Goldfish Cookie Cutter 23 Feb 04:00
- commented on their comment Thanks! I was a little confused when I was uploading it, haha, now I know why it wasn't working. Thanks so much for that bracelet tutorial, though! It totally inspired me to work with beads more. Also, I am seriously in love with all your projects. You... to EVEnl 31 Jan 15:28
- commented on their comment oh man, totally just made this and it was super noms! I halved it and used a stevia packet instead of sugar, and i cut up part of a banana as well and used vanilla almond milk so it was extra vanilla-y. thanks for the how to! to Orange Julius (No Egg) 16 Jan 04:49
- commented on their comment Thanks for the comment! Omg, I am in love with your snowflakes. to KMOM14 01 Jan 03:15
- commented on their comment Hi, thanks for the request. ^_^ You have such adorable projects, especially the hotdog! to Bella 04 Dec 02:09
- followed Bella 04 Dec 02:07
- entered their project Kodachrome Drawing Book to Finish This Book 19 Nov 01:50
- entered their project Scrabble Tile Journal to Finish This Book 21 Oct 01:08
- commented on their comment Thanks for the fave and comment on my quinn embroidery thing! Love Daria, too! ^_^ to Risa.Hanae (JapZilla) 19 Oct 20:56
- commented on their comment Thanks for the fav and comment on bb Giorgio! Sorry to hear you've been having a bad day, though. I hope it gets better and I'm glad it made you laugh. ^_^ to Owl City 30 Sep 21:16
- commented on their comment Omg! These are totally like, my favorite project on this site. <3 to Earth Bound Charms ♥ 17 Jul 06:27
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »