Aspiring to be many things in the grand art field. I work with jewelry, costumes, writing, painting, sketching, and the occassionally dangerous forms of attempted prop making. I love music of nearly all kinds from new age to acid jazz. I'm going to school in the hopes of becoming a costume designer for the theatre. Anime otaku like many of my generation I first dabbled in costume making around 2001-2002 with my first complied costume being a portrayal of my second favorite character from Saiyuki if he were a pirate, Kougaji. From that time on I've been trying to challenge myself with a new costume each year and now my ratio is about three new costumes a year. It's very exhausting and unhealthy but I love it just the same. I'm a big fan of the Lord Of The Rings and has become an addicted to elves since the first film came out. From there I found R.A. Salvatore and became a fan of the drow, mainly Jarlaxle, and plan to cosplay as one in the near future. I generally love finding new uses for common place items and creating new and original art based upon the anime, personal interactions, and video games.
Find Nerwen-chan on
- commented on their comment It's so you!!! I love it!! to Pixie Dress 29 Nov 19:04
- commented on their comment That looks so cool!!! Does it work well as a lamp shade? to Porcelin Lamp Shade 29 Nov 19:02
- commented on their comment Thanks <33333 to Dragon Plushie 06 Oct 16:10
- commented on their comment I'll be posting pics as soon as the costume is completed. Sadly it looks like with my budget this will have to be pushed back to late 2011 early 2012. to Na'vi Cosplay 2011 06 Oct 16:07
- commented on their comment Very nice. I wonder how it would look if you replaced the smaller chains with beaded strings? I'm going to have to try it out for myself! Great job! to Diy Body Armour 27 Jul 02:44
- followed Kate W. 27 Jul 02:15
- commented on their comment Beautiful!!! Thanks for posting this up!!! to Microwave Dyeing 12 Apr 22:23
- followed Mimi kayuko 26 Jan 00:54
- commented on their comment Very nice! Thanks for sharing! to Zipper Roses Fascinator Hat 12 Jan 17:33
- commented on their comment Love it! Great how to! I can't wait to try to make my own! Thank you very much! <3 to Zipper Bracelet 12 Jan 17:24
- commented on their comment It's very elegant and stylish. I love it! to Woven Wire Bangle Bracelet 12 Jan 17:08
- commented on their comment Love it and it's simplicity. ^-^ to Blue Drops 16 Dec 22:29
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »