I'm a Navy spouse currently stationed in Japan. When I'm bored I like to be inspired by my friends back home and take up art projects.. Unfortunately they are few and far between due to school work but I enjoy making things when I have the ability!
Find Kate W. on
- commented on her comment No idea, its still in a box! lol. I need to get a cord to make it a lamp but it should work w/ candles too to Porcelin Lamp Shade 30 Nov 01:12
- commented on her comment I like your last step best... mainly because your dog is so adorable!!! Thanks for the instructions on Cinnamon Ornaments! There may be some on my tree this year! to Cinnamon Ornaments 09 Nov 14:05
- commented on her comment adorable! i'll have to try this sometime to Snowmen Ornaments 09 Nov 13:59
- commented on her comment This is amazing!! I don't have a nutcracker yet and I'd love to make it myself but it looks so complicated! You really need to post a how to!! I love it! to Nutcracker '07 09 Nov 13:49
- commented on her comment Those are adorable! How did you make them? Glass tealight holders and tissue paper? to Jack O Lanterns And Ghost Lanterns 20 Oct 02:59
- commented on her comment One day when I have a lot of time on my hands I have to try this... to Crazy Colors Card 14 Oct 13:28
- commented on her comment Very cute! <3 to My Grown Up Valentine's Day Card! 14 Oct 13:12
- commented on her comment TOOO CUTE!!! Did you use stamps or templates or was this all freehand? to Robot Valentine 14 Oct 13:05
- commented on her comment How did you get your snowflakes to look so perfect? Did you use a template? I love this design! to Snowflake Kirigami Cards 14 Oct 12:56
- followed Katharine C. 30 Jun 23:04
- followed Nerwen-chan 30 Jun 14:36
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »