Yummy Yummy in my Tummy!
UPDATE: I made these for my University department and they only lasted 15 minutes. WOW.
The original recipe comes from the back of the Rolos (chocolate candies with a caramel center)package. However, I know Rolos aren't available in other countries so I thought I would share the recipe with you guys.
The idea for the white chocolate drizzle came from:
- WaterAngel added Simple Chocolate "Turtles" to Gifts 07 Oct 20:58
- Valerie K. favorited Simple Chocolate "Turtles" 30 Sep 22:25
- Millie H. added Simple Chocolate "Turtles" to Dessert 25 Mar 00:14
- Hester A. favorited Simple Chocolate "Turtles" 07 Jan 21:56
- Kathleen K. favorited Simple Chocolate "Turtles" 24 Dec 14:46
- Kathleen K. commented on Simple Chocolate "Turtles" 24 Dec 14:44
- Mowdy28 favorited Simple Chocolate "Turtles" 20 Dec 11:28
- Kaitlyn R. favorited Simple Chocolate "Turtles" 15 Dec 20:49
- Molly R. favorited Simple Chocolate "Turtles" 14 Dec 10:38
- Angie favorited Simple Chocolate "Turtles" 13 Dec 03:49
Get some kind of bite size caramel filled chocolate. In this case, Rolos. And get your bite size pretzels (i got the bite size 'window'/'checkerboard' shaped pretzels)
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. OR Approx. 177 degrees Celsius.
Get out your cookie sheet.
Put one bite size chocolate on top of one bite size pretzel. Continue this until your cookie sheet is filled. Leave about an inch or 2 between each pretzel.
Put your filled cookie sheet into the oven for 4-5 minutes. * BE CAREFUL WHEN YOU PULL OUT YOUR TRAY AS IT WILL BE HOT!
Smoosh a Pecan on top of each chocolate, lightly. Melt the candy melts in the microwave as per instructions. I used a Ziploc Bag and cut a tiny hole in the corner. Now Drizzle!