I use to be a spontaneous crafter, but after some much needed studying and research. I've decided that the world needs to learn what I've learned! I look foreward to teaching you all some sewing fun.
Find Astrydis on
- commented on her comment It works! As soon as I saw her vid (I'm a great fan ^^)I tried it, but I don't remember this taking 660 minutes. ^^; to Homemade Pore Strips! 14 Aug 04:27
- commented on her comment Omg...this is the perfect thing for those vintage curtains i have...>w* to The Rrrarrr Skirt 05 Aug 10:56
- commented on her comment OwO I've been looking for make up that'll go great with cosplaying (especially my chara since she has blue hair) and now thanks to you, I've got it! to Strung Out On Sugarpill Make Up 05 Aug 10:44
- followed Alexandra L. 29 Apr 09:32
- followed lovestuffs s. 04 Apr 06:02
- followed Beads Unlimited 16 Dec 00:16
- followed carlyjcais 13 Dec 22:28
- commented on her comment thank you very much! muslin and broadcloth are the best mock up material, but i've had my eye on some really nice japanese silk...^^thank you both so much though to Halloween Costume 30 Nov 22:59
- commented on her comment These are absolutely gorgeous, but...I was always under the impression that these origami flowers were tulips. Roses are rounder, I thought. Either way, great job. Beautiful craftmenship and I love the stems and leaves. to Paper Roses 02 Sep 01:18
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »