Fresh Pizza, no oven needed!
I was craving a pizza, a fresh crispy pizza. None of that frozen stuff they dare call pizza. I wanted the real deal, but sadly I don't own an oven. So looked for a way to make a fresh pizza without an oven or a microwave. I read somewhere that in India they make pizzas in cast iron skillets. I decided to give it a go and it worked!
- Penny J. favorited Stove Top Pizza 05 Sep 10:33
- Josephine B. favorited Stove Top Pizza 02 Sep 05:42
- Lesley D. favorited Stove Top Pizza 15 Mar 14:31
- Beko favorited Stove Top Pizza 18 Dec 11:09
- Mukta S. added Stove Top Pizza to To make 09 Dec 16:16
- zalikakilah added Stove Top Pizza to Cooking 14 Aug 17:42
- zalikakilah favorited Stove Top Pizza 14 Aug 17:42
- Agnes S. favorited Stove Top Pizza 14 Jun 15:55
- Sanelle G. added Stove Top Pizza to To Do List 20 Feb 00:00
- FrankieStein favorited Stove Top Pizza 16 Feb 06:53
In a bowl, mix the dry ingredients: flour, baking powder and salt. Add the oil. Gradually add the water while you mix the ingredients, mix until you can form a ball with the mixture. Mixture should not be sticky.
Grease your skillet, I suggest using a cast iron skillet because it distributes the heat better, but I sud a non-stick pan and it worked too. You can use whatever you like for greasing, I used PAM Baking spray.