I use my iPad BIG TIME for alot of my craft projects

YouTube! - I look Everything up on YouTube

Some eBooks

PDF Patterns

Google Images

Edit Delete
Moderate: Hide this post
11 replies since 17th May 2013 • Last reply 17th May 2013

I have a Nexus 7 that I use largely to play music while I craft, but I also use it to look up tutorials and other projects. I use it more than I use my computer because it's so portable.

Edit Delete

I have used an iPad but find the lack of ports a bind as I keep a lot of reference material on memory sticks so I can refer to whether I am at home or work etc. As I collect almost anything I find this has even filled small memory sticks. I find that when starting a project my design may be an accumulation of ideas from many different places so is very memory hungry. I have a laptop computer which I use constantly although the family desktop is more useable for detailed tasks.

Edit Delete

I always surf on Pinterest on my tablet. And have knitting patterns as a offline read and thus do not have to print them out. Saves paper!

Edit Delete

I do a lot of sketching of ideas. I then send it to myself by email. I have issues with accessing the "Cloud" I see it like a nuclear blast mushroom cloud, danger Will Robinson danger lol.

Medium cat based security system
Edit Delete

I always google stuff, if I have an idea I'll see what google images has to inspire me. Also Pinterest is usually up in the background. And usually a YouTube vid of a full length concert to keep me going Happy

Edit Delete

I love using my ipod for crafting. I normally open my pinterest ap and look through ideas i've pinned.

Edit Delete

I love google images,so helpful when I'm trying to draw something particular.

Edit Delete

We save screenshots of the things we want to make and also most of my crafting pics are on one of our iPads.

Edit Delete

I just got an iPad for Christmas, & it has become so helpful!!!
I also mostly use images & screenshots to take pics of things I want to make, or inspiration. I use google images, YouTube, & co+k. Most of my pic folders are just crafts! Haha It's so nice being able to access them at any moment & take them anywhere.

I really hate how poor quality iPad camera photos are tho. I'm planning to buy the USB port adapter, that hooks to your iPad, so I can use my camera again.

Edit Delete

I use it to sketch critter then hand craft them.

Edit Delete

I have a Nexus 7 and I use it to listen to music, surf pinterest and youtube, and add things to springpad that i like (it's like a notebook app thing and it's pretty awesome Happy ) xx

Edit Delete