What are your New Years Resolutions?
Crafting more is definitely at the top of ours!
To start my christmas crafting earlier this year!
I didn't get it all done last year!
* Save more money
* Lose some weight
* Keep my crafting stuff more organized
pass my driving test, go on holiday with my friends and make a patchwork quilt x
All that Dragonfly says !
I've spent the past three years swapping with people here and now have a beautiful collection of accents for my bookmaking.
So for this year I'm backing off swapping and am going to work these into book projects which can be followed at my new Facebook page.Essex Debs in Books album.Find me there and you can follow the progress.
fix the problems i have with people
To be more organized and to become a better person than I was last year.
2 get iPod 4s.....and live my life happyyy
- Read 30 Dutch books (already read one)
- See the top 10 of the IMDb top 250
- Make my life more crafty
- Draw more
- Keep on playing the guitar
* Get to my goal weight
* Get a new job
* To start all the DIY jobs I've been thinking about the last few months
* To finish most of the DIY jobs that I start
* To be more organised
Last year I managed to get through a few on my list:
- Quit my job
- Lived in France
- Passed my driving test
This year I'm aiming for:
- Not letting negative people affect me
- No alcohol (Can't handle the hangovers anymore uuuugggh!)
Manage pain & anxiety better.
Do well at college
Learn to crochet
Get paid for a pattern
And blog at least once a week
-Save my pocket money
-Post more artcrafts on co+k
-Get ready for Secondary
-Make more new friends
-Try NOT to shout at my sister when she's annoying.(even it's not really possible)
to get my "factory"/craft room organized! ugg
- Get fit
- To set 20-30min aside each day to focus on meditation/relaxation
- To make crafty items for MYself
- To finish projects that I start
We'd love to know what you think - Leave your reply right away