New Years Resolution?

Whats yours?

Mines to lose the weight I've gained the past year.

Edit Delete
Moderate: Hide this post
11 replies since 1st January 2009 • Last reply 1st January 2009

to try harder to sell my artwork

Edit Delete

Finish my painting and have my story rewritten by Feb. Doing good on the second, not so much on the first Happy

Edit Delete

Declutter my house! It's driving me insane. Also to have it look like a nice home when my hubby comes home from Iraq.

Good luck keeping yours everyone. Remember start small and work your way up. (=

Edit Delete

to try and get an esty shop up 'n' running!

but somehow i dont think it will happen! ;)

Edit Delete

I've made a few resolutions, but I think the one I'm going to enjoy most is completing 52 craft projects (52 crafts in 52 weeks). I've made a thread in the Crafty + Arty section about it, it would be cool if other people did it because then we could all compare projects at the end of the year Happy

Edit Delete

I want to stop saying sorry so much, i swear i say sorry every second thing i do. Whether is needs it or not. And i also want to tone up a little, i think i might join kickboxing or a martial arts.

Edit Delete

Good luck everyone!
Mine is staying at the same weight I am now, and stop drinking coffee.. I've been succesful the past few days! XD

Edit Delete

I have a constant list of things I want/need to accomplish... so I usually don't make a New Years resolution, but I'm always hoping to be more fit and tan by the end of the summer. it only happened one year when I was in a friends' wedding, but if I did it once I can maybe do it again ;)

Edit Delete

I would really like to get my own place one of these days!

Exercise more... i've gotten a bit lazy

Give up sodas!

and follow my heart more. i tend to get stuck in the right situations with the wrong people.... so i'm going to work on that. ^.^

Edit Delete

My goals for my last semester of school are:

1) Work on my thesis for at least an hour everyday.
2) Cook food at home and stop eating out
3) Complete my "Artist's Path" - Dedicate at least half hour to an hour a day to this
4) Meditate Daily and make time for Buddhism - At least half an hour to an hour a day for this.
5) Continue to workout daily, but include more cardio.
6) Stop Drinking pop and expensive coffee (I dont like coffee, so I do lattes and whatnot....thats a lot of money gone!)

My goals for 2009 Are:

1) Pay off 1/4 of my student loan
2) Save for a trip from Japan to Scotland (and a lot of countries in between)
3) Move into an apartment with my boyfriend (and convince him to move to my city....I have a job here already)
4) Save for my Masters Degree
5) Apply for my Masters Degree
6) Start accumulating hours for my internship.

Edit Delete

My only resloution is:

Eat only when I'm hungry, not when I'm bored
Walk for at least 30 minutes every day

I'm actually doing pretty good!

Edit Delete