- followed Shwez G. 30 Jan 23:23
- commented on their comment no it will not damage the pan. But if you are worried it might you can put foil down on the sheet. to Turn Garbage Into Shrinky Dinks 27 Oct 21:13
- commented on their comment I can't wait to see the fall brains to Summer 'Brain' Pudding 23 Jul 23:15
- commented on their comment I want... :-) very pretty. Please post a how to... or atleast let me know.... :-D to Chain Maille Choker. 02 Jun 13:56
- commented on their comment the beautiful mistake-Yes, I did have to seal it. I didn't at first and then had to repaint it. That is a good point thanks. to Turn Garbage Into Shrinky Dinks 22 Apr 11:29
- commented on their comment Wow I love your bag! to Raspberry Dragonfly Tote Bag 15 Apr 14:34
- commented on their comment what is in pumpkin spice? to Pumpkin Spice Ganache 27 Oct 14:41
- commented on their comment I love that ring!! Can you take a pic with it on or from a different angle? to Wire Ring 08 Oct 02:32
- commented on their comment Vvien c., Many of us did it in the 80's and we turned out pretty ok... I just don't cook and bake the plastic at the same time. to Turn Garbage Into Shrinky Dinks 21 Sep 14:22
- followed Beads Unlimited 11 Sep 09:21
- commented on their comment ***********Just an AMERICAN note. What they call CORN FLOUR we call CORN STARCH. So Americans beware :-) You don't need to by finely ground CORNMEAL! (also CASTER SUGAR can be made in a food processer)Now back to my microware for a tasty treat! to Cupcake! 09 Aug 15:24
- commented on their comment I love it! I Done gooooooood :-) to Restart Your Day Necklace 02 Aug 20:21
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »