I like to do a lot of sewing prjects and simple projects that are REALLY cool.
Find Sweet Maisy onWebsite Website
- commented on her comment Oh wow, I just realized I already replied to it... lol well, did it help? :) to Sarah 25 Oct 14:27
- commented on her comment Hey Sarah, sorry I took forever to reply to the crocheted sweater, I hope my comment helps! Thanks for adding it to my favorites! to Sarah 25 Oct 14:26
- commented on her comment Ok, step 4 is kind of tricky. You are making the arm loop, so after you do 2 triple crochets, you have to ch. 25, and then count 16 stitches and do a triple crochet into that one, and then your really just repeating it on the other side, but it's oppo... to Crocheted Sweater 25 Oct 14:24
- commented on her comment Hey Sarah, Step four on the crocheted sweater is when you make the sleeves. So you have to make a loop to put your arm through. You have to do a triple crochet in the first two stitches, just like you would with any row. Then you have to chain 25,t... to Sarah 06 Apr 13:36
- commented on her comment ok, I did some picture on paint, I hope they help! to Jean Pocket Bible Cover 31 Mar 14:53
- commented on her comment never would have thought of that.. but I L.O.V.E it!!!! I think that it would be so helpful with all of the compartments. Great Idea!! to First Aid Kit Into Lunch Box!!! 31 Mar 01:43
- commented on her comment Thanks for adding my bible cover to ur favs!!! to Judith 04 Mar 21:08
- commented on her comment too cute! to Scripture Cover 04 Mar 14:30
- commented on her comment I am SO going to try this!!! great idea! :D to Cute And Comfy Tank Top 04 Mar 14:29
- commented on her comment When I was growing up we called it eggs in a basket, lol it is so funny how many different names there are for the same thing! to Egg In A Hole 04 Mar 14:23
- commented on her comment Hey tam!! Thanks for adding my bag to your favorites!! cya l8r! :) to Tamara G. 03 Mar 19:14
- commented on her comment thanks for adding my flower overnight bag to your favs!!! to Lizbeth C. 03 Mar 19:13
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »