For me crafting is not a hobby it is an outlet. I use my crafts to express myself in a way that is not dangerous nor distructive. I love to make things, especially jewelry. I hoard beads and make every kind possible! In the future I see myself in a creative feild. The problem with me is that I want to do something creative while also important. I want to do something I love and make good money off of it.....
One of my main goals is to be known all over the internet. I will be starting my own blog soon and hopefully a youtube... I want to create a world where I can contribute while libing well myself.
The American Dream...
Idk I think I just rambling and if I am I'm sorry.
So I want to create a list of projects that I want to do and post all over the internet.
1.Make a homemade skirt from scratch that looks like something from a magazine.
2. Make my own underwear.
3. Revamp a discusting pair of shoes.
4. Invent an amazing looking peice of jewelry
5. Make a beaitiful wire ring
6. Make a T-shirt with all my favorite bands on it.
7. Create a solid sturdy purse
8. Turn normal jeans into skinny jeans
9. Redo all of my school stuff to a cool collage recycling thing
10. Turn soda cans into something cool
There it is for now I will check them off when they are done and remove them when the list is complete. Tell me if there is something you'd like me to make because I enjoy the challenge.