Don't buy one, make one!
I plan on selling some jewelry in a craft sale this winter, but I don't have any display stands. These jewelry necks always look so nice, so I was going to buy one. However, they're 12$ and I can make one for cheaper! This project was based off of a couple others on the internet. I hope this will help you!
- alice.latouche.5 favorited Professional Jewelry Neck 23 Mar 00:26
- alice.latouche.5 commented on Professional Jewelry Neck 23 Mar 00:25
- Rebecca M. favorited Professional Jewelry Neck 10 Jan 14:34
- KirasDebut added Professional Jewelry Neck to displays 28 Jul 18:24
- Ms, B. favorited Professional Jewelry Neck 28 Jun 20:54
- cristinakilljoyway favorited Professional Jewelry Neck 03 Feb 00:11
- Elizabeth W. favorited Professional Jewelry Neck 10 Oct 02:01
- Chaoslost commented on Professional Jewelry Neck 20 Sep 22:47
Now take the corners at the "mouth" and pull one over the other. This will make a point.
Then take your velvet and lay it over the entire thing. Using chalk mark points around the base of your paper. Cut your velvet out with and inch extra around your marks you made. This allows you to tuck it under.
Using your glue gun, glue the velvet onto the top. Next cut snips in the extra inch of fabric, then fold it over, pulling gently, and glue it to the inside. Continue until you reach the back.