Vamp up those shoes!
See my blog for more pictures. :)
I love these leopard flats from Target, but I felt like they needed something else-- vampification.
- Kendell V. favorited Zippery Rose 16 Dec 21:28
- gareth m. favorited Zippery Rose 29 May 08:49
- Lynvamp added Zippery Rose to To-make list 08 Feb 04:31
- cristinakilljoyway favorited Zippery Rose 23 Nov 00:14
- Monika V. favorited Zippery Rose 14 Sep 17:49
- Alisha P. favorited Zippery Rose 20 Jul 22:17
- Stacie G. entered their project Zippery Rose to Kanzashi In Bloom Contest 21 Aug 04:03
First you just need a pair of shoes. It does not matter if they are new or old. Animal print is always preferable. ;)
Next you need to split a zipper and all you have to do is wind it up to make a swirl. You sew the rose together inch by inch.
Here is another tutorial I found on how to make a zipper rose corsage.
Then, all you have to do is place the rose where you want it on the shoe and stitch it up!