sewing: Hot Dog, A Pillowcase!
A friend taught me to make these and we've been making oodles for charity. They work up super fast and easy!
You’ll need three lengths of Fabric in three coordinating colors.
Makes one standard size pillowcase.
You can vary the bun/hot dog size up or down, just make sure that the total yardage between those two is 36″ – 38″. 9 – 12″ for the bun is ideal.
If you use two yards of coordinating fabric, plus 6″ of a third, you can make two coordinating pillowcases with opposite colors.
*WOF = Width of Fabric, in this case, approximately 44 - 45"
- Jenni S. favorited Pillowcase 21 Apr 08:27
- Rittz G. favorited Pillowcase 17 Apr 10:38
- Rosie D. favorited Pillowcase 28 Mar 06:55
- hayden d. favorited Pillowcase 23 Mar 12:56
- FallenBeyond commented on Pillowcase 14 Sep 21:58
- FallenBeyond added Pillowcase to To-make list 14 Sep 21:56
- FallenBeyond favorited Pillowcase 14 Sep 21:56
- pandanomz favorited Pillowcase 08 Sep 19:58