I made an origami book recently and I really liked the folding process. Then one of my frames fell off the wall and broke. I was annoyed when I realized I could make my own! I whipped this up and I think I'm addicted. You could use such fancy papers or fabrics for SO cheap and ANY size.
1. Decide on the size you want the frame to be based on your image. Cut out the center as well to make it the exact size you want. You need to use the box cutter because this really needs to be perfect.
2. Lay the frame down on your paper. Draw a line one inch outside the frame and one inch inside the frame. You also need to draw the lines of the frame on the paper too. Cut it all out.
3. Draw a line thru the outside corner (to make a right triangle) in each corner and cut those corners off. Draw a line thru the inside corners to where the frame begins make two 45 degree angles. Cut along those lines.
4. Fold all the inside pieces inside. It's not too hard to do perfect because you just fold along the frame lines you drew.
5. Put the frame on the paper, the inside flaps inside. Fold the outside flaps up around the cardboard.
6. Glue the paper down with the gluestick to the cardboard. I glued the inside first then the outside.
7. Tape your print to the back of the frame. Use poster tape to hang it up.