yummy strawberry ~that u can blow up
I ran out of origami paper so i used construction paper which was a little harder to work with, BUT i still got a strawberry =]I would also like to thanks my friend YERI for teaching me how to make this yummy strawberry... THANKS YERI!! =]
- Lee B. favorited Origami Strawberry 18 Aug 03:03
- Jordyn N. added Origami Strawberry to Paper/Pen/Origami 13 Apr 16:12
- Anna J. favorited Origami Strawberry 31 Dec 21:39
- lovey w. added Origami Strawberry to one 30 Nov 04:45
- Charlie. favorited Origami Strawberry 25 Jul 19:47
- Ninni favorited Origami Strawberry 17 Jun 12:25
- ida h. favorited Origami Strawberry 05 Jun 16:13
- Panda M. favorited Origami Strawberry 02 May 00:44
- Jessica A. favorited Origami Strawberry 15 Mar 21:41
- Risa.Hanae (JapZilla) favorited Origami Strawberry 16 Jan 23:58
Get a piece of red origami paper and dot it wtih a black marker.
Fold the paper in half length wise, width wise, and diagonally. Unfold everything and fold the paper in half diagonally so you get a triangle.
Push these two triange inwards so you get a diamond.
Fold the edges up to the crease line. Do the same to the other edges. (there should be four)
Unfold step number 4 and *lift the entire semi-triangle up to the centre.
You should see a hole at the top of the flap. Poke ur finger into it and press it down. Do this to the other semi-triangles until....
you got something that looks like this.
Fold all the flaps over to the left. You shouldn't see a horzontal line.
Fold the upper edges to the centre. Repeat this step to the other sides until...
(sorry, the pictures are going to be partially cut off =[)
you have some thing that looks like this <----
Fold the smaller triangle downward and flip all the flaps to the left until you have a diamond shape.
NOTE:I'm missing an image, after you fold the smaller triange down, there should be a small upside down triangle. This is the leaf, colour it green.
Fold the upper edges to the centre crease. Do this to the other sides. Once you completed, flip all the flaps to the left and you should see...
the leaf =]
Lift up the entire thing hold it like this <---- (as you are doing this, lift up the leafs)
You should see a hole at the top of the strawberry from step number 14. Put your mouth there and blow it up. DO NOT over blow it or it will become a rotting tomato XD
I hope you'll like it =]