Small simple pouch.
Small first project using my new sewing machine. It worked quite well and took only a few minutes.
- x_niccadee added Leather Drawstring Pouch to make this 16 Apr 16:39
- Eleanor added Leather Drawstring Pouch to Dr Who 08 Mar 23:35
- VixxGraves favorited Leather Drawstring Pouch 30 Jan 04:34
- cristinakilljoyway favorited Leather Drawstring Pouch 20 Jan 16:19
- roy.kramer.98 favorited Leather Drawstring Pouch 09 Jan 18:45
- vivid w. added Leather Drawstring Pouch to i like 09 Jan 13:32
- Raven Beauty favorited Leather Drawstring Pouch 08 Jan 18:12
Firstly, get a rectangle of the leather. size doesn't matter, go by common sense - larger leather = larger pouch.
Fold the shorter two sides in by about an inch.
Sew along the folded edges.
Have this done for both sides.
Fold it in in half from shorter edge to the other shorter.
Sew along the side, although leave about 1cm from the top so the string can be inserted.
Do this tob oth sides, so now the pouch is sewn up and only the top is open.
Insert string in to the loops made.
Then, it's done. Pull the strings to tighten the pouch.