An easy Step to step guide on how to blanket stitch
:) It may look long but i'm just being thorough :)
- Erica C. added How To Blanket Stitch to Useful 29 Jun 01:24
- arina m. favorited How To Blanket Stitch 07 Jan 23:10
- St.Ephanie ^^ commented on How To Blanket Stitch 15 Nov 08:56
- St.Ephanie ^^ favorited How To Blanket Stitch 15 Nov 08:56
- Zombie Babe favorited How To Blanket Stitch 22 Sep 05:52
- Valerie R. favorited How To Blanket Stitch 07 Jun 01:59
- cristinakilljoyway favorited How To Blanket Stitch 01 Jan 17:42
- Queen of the Sidhe favorited How To Blanket Stitch 27 Nov 22:32
- Technicolor favorited How To Blanket Stitch 19 Nov 02:39
- yousif.sara favorited How To Blanket Stitch 04 Nov 21:23
You will need...
A smile on your face :)
(this coulld probably be done without the smile, but lets be optimistic)
Cut yourself some thread, thread your needle and tie a little knot at one end of the thread
sew through one side of the fabric..
<-- like that
Do that again
Now, before you pull tight, pull the needle through the loop.
you might want to look at the picture cos this is quite hard to explain
Pull tight. The first one always looks a bit odd, but the rest will be ok i promise
Sew through the fabric again
now pull the needle through the loop again
Voila! now the trick to even stitching is to make sure you have even depth and width between your stitches...
I hope this helps anyone looking at how to blanket stitch!! xx