Just a few days ago I tried modifying a pleated tote bag tutorial, to make a clutch like thisâ€¦ I have to say, i failed 3 times, first the bottom was to big for the top band. I tried and tried, until I finally got it kind of right, but when top stitching at the end I didnâ€™t left enough space between the fabric and the snap closure to top stitch with the machine. so I made a third try, and this is the result i finally got it right, but I probably wonÂ´t be able to make it again, ha ha ha ha, I didnâ€™t write down the process.
But I will have to try it again, this is a battle I cannot loose!!!!