Organize your fabric stash with a fabric brochure.
- The White Rabbit favorited Fabric Brochure 16 Oct 03:51
- Shelly R. added Fabric Brochure to sewing things I want to do 15 Oct 15:19
- jandea favorited Fabric Brochure 09 Sep 00:36
- Tyesha W. added Fabric Brochure to Fabric 05 Sep 01:47
- Tyesha W. favorited Fabric Brochure 05 Sep 01:47
- Nankita favorited Fabric Brochure 01 Sep 23:19
- butasomjin favorited Fabric Brochure 13 Aug 12:41
- RunsWithScissors added Fabric Brochure to Craft Order 16 Jul 05:18
- RunsWithScissors favorited Fabric Brochure 16 Jul 05:17
- jean.m.carr.9 favorited Fabric Brochure 27 Jun 20:25
Before you begin, you will need to download the page pdf above and print this out on to thick paper or card, make 15 of these initially.
Designate a page per colour and colour in a tab on the right with that colour. One tab per page.
Cut off the remaining tabs that you did not colour.
Cut a small square from your fabric.
Stick this to the page and write in it's details below: fabric type, fabric colour, amount you have in your stash and where you bought it from.
Label the fabric with a code, and then place a tab on to the fabric with the corresponding code. Continue this with the rest of your fabric.
Make pages for all the colours and use any remaining tabs for things like felt, ribbon and trimmings.
Now, download the <a href="/photos/howto/misc/fabricbrochure/cover.pdf">cover pdf</a> and print this out on to coloured card. Place this on the front of your brochure and a second, blank bit of card, at the back.
Punch holes through the entire stack and slip on a couple of jump rings. Now you're ready to get organized.