How to make an ear cuff for unpierced ears, or just to add a little extra bling ;)
- Christie P. added Ear Cuff to earrings 22 Jun 23:48
- Morgan favorited Ear Cuff 21 Jun 07:03
- Elentine added Ear Cuff to Jewellery 15 Jun 23:17
- Susanna Q. favorited Ear Cuff 07 Jun 01:05
- d a. favorited Ear Cuff 10 May 03:44
- Ede O. favorited Ear Cuff 03 May 21:31
- The True Fox favorited Ear Cuff 01 May 03:19
- Alisa M. added Ear Cuff to April Showers 01 Apr 21:40
- Alisa M. favorited Ear Cuff 01 Apr 07:02
- Darian D. added Ear Cuff to FUN 30 Mar 11:37
Gather all necessary supplies.
Cut a piece of wire about 4-6 inches long...
Bend your wire into a zig zag pattern emulating the one in picture 4. I use flat nosed pliers to make the shape :)
Using needle nose pliers, bend the top piece, and bottom piece of wire, and make some nice, neat loops.
I chose to live on the edge and be a little funky by making the top piece into a swirl! Go me!!
Now using a ring mandrel, dowel, or anything circular (a pen! a lipstick!) Bend your wire around it to make round.
Your finished product should look this.
Next, cut a new piece of wire. As long as your little heart desires!
Start threading some pretty beads, charms, etc..onto it.
Making another loop with your needle nose pliers, attach the beaded wire to your cuff.
Wrap the cuff around your ear, it should fit snugly, and HUZZAH!! You are now sporting a rockin piece of bling bling for your ear!