The perfect assistant for crafting, gardening or cooking.Posted by Cat Morley from Edinburgh, United Kingdom • Published August 3, 2006 • See Cat Morley's 483 projects »
- Crafterella added Crafty Tool Belt to Crafterella 23 Jul 10:47
- Crafterella added Crafty Tool Belt to Sookie Stackhouse 07 Jun 16:12
- SammyShine commented on Crafty Tool Belt 03 May 19:24
- x_niccadee added Crafty Tool Belt to crafts to do 02 May 19:40
- Lara C. favorited Crafty Tool Belt 21 Mar 01:08
- Cat Morley commented on Crafty Tool Belt to Excellent!! Thanx for the tutorial, will definitely have to make myself 1 of these...^^ 20 Feb 10:11
- emmilou p. commented on Crafty Tool Belt 20 Feb 09:03
- emmilou p. favorited Crafty Tool Belt 20 Feb 09:02
- Elizabeth T. added Crafty Tool Belt to For Future Reference 11 Jan 16:25
- TheWriterChaotic added Crafty Tool Belt to Felt Projects 24 Oct 15:24
Cut out two rectangles, measuring 25" by 15", out of fabric.
Cut out another rectangle, measuring 25" wide with one edge cut slanted.
Fold over the slanted edge, fold it over again and then pin in place.
Sew this edge in place with a sewing machine.
Cut another rectangle, this should be shorter than the previous rectangles.
Fold over one edge, fold over again and pin in place.
Pin the slanted rectangle to one of the main pouch rectangles.
Sew two lines, to create pockets, down the slanted rectangle.
Pin the smaller rectangle on top of the pouch rectangle and slanted rectangle.
Sew two more lines for pockets through the smaller rectangle.
Lay the second pouch rectangle down on top of the one with the pockets.
Pin around the edges so that the pocket side is on the inside.
Sew along the sides and the bottom edge.
Cut a long strip of fabric, about 50" long, ensuring that it will fit around your waist and then tie in a bow, fold the edges under and pin along.
Sew along the strip.
Fold the top edges of the pouch under, pin in place and then pin the center of the strip to the the center of the pouch.
Sew along the top of the pouch so that the belt is secured.
Decorate with felt shapes and fill with craft supplies and tools.