- Cameron Abney and Associates Blog Review Boiler Room Services, Inc. is a UL 508A Panel Shop
- Corliss Group Online Financial Mag Hong Kong Reading Spain's economy through art sales
- hot air balloon fabric
- What how to would you like to see - plushies
- Newport International Group Corporate Travel: Best travel money-saving tips
- Newport International Group Corporate Travel: E-checks are handy, but are they a safe way to pay for travel?
- Newport International Group Corporate Travel: 9 tricks for coping with European airports
- Do i need boning for corset?
- craft space
Started · Last post · Displaying all 8 Post
I am currently making a corset topped tutu skirted dress and needed help with some ideas.
The colors of my corset will be purple, light blue, and lime green. (and maybe bits of black) but I was wondering what I could do for the corset?
I think it would be best to have a black corset but all black sounds kind of boring to me. Or maybe a purple or blue top. I have absolutely no idea how to make the colors for the top. And maybe adding some color to the bones or beads around the outline or SOMETHING! but I cant think of a straightforward idea.
Can anyone help me? Or any pictures to get an idea through?
Thanks so much!
you can wide your mind with this image. in my opinion you can do the steel bones with black an the part of front purple and for the sides will be perfect that you can find a fabric with the anothers two color. . . or just one and the ribon in another one. i think ligh blue for the sides and green for the ribon. lace it black
Another idea its the same but without the ribon. the diferent its that you can put green gems in the part purple. that combination of colors look so good.
You can put gems or some green chains. . . or fimo sweets. . .
well . . . thats all. i will think jajaja. : )
i cant upload the image so i give you the link http://www.antredesyria.com/photos/pgiArticle/EB15008BRO100RED-1/Corset-gothique-brocard-rouge--noir.jpg