- Nail piercing
- Anyone seen a pattern for this type of shirt?
- Can anyone help me find a pattern?
- can I use resin on this project?
- Cute Knit Baby / Toddler Hats
- Les Miserables fans?
- too many plushies.
- plastic bottle icicles
- I want to make a smile ticket (picture included )
- What to make from tie scraps?
Started 10 months ago · Last post 10 months ago · Displaying all 5 Post
I want to make this skirt but am a bit hesitant to make it with cotton rather than knit. Any tips? I've made not stretch skirts before but I'm confused on how to make THIS with cotton. :C Help?
Other then casing or a back/ side zipper you can make the skirt a little wider to give you room to pull it on and sew on a wide elastic band to act as your waist band.
COK posted this earlier http://cottonandcurls.blogspot.co.uk/2011/09/polka-dot-pintuck-skirt-tutuorial.html
I wouldn't make it AS full but I think the same idea would work