My mom has just sprung it on me that she has a crazy hat day tomorrow at her work. The winner gets a cash prize and she kinda wanted to participate.
I was thinking about making a dinner plate theme hat with bacon and eggs or something but I dont know how to go about making it.
Help please :)
- Help: Painting Canvas Shoes
- Amazing Art: I want to make this, how would you do it?
- I am a teen who wants to design high fashion, but have no reason to wear my creations! How do I let out this creative energy?
- Where to buy chain?
- beading from a graph
- crafty/artistic pen pal ?
- Letter Bead problems....
- A Pen Pal?
- Supplies in exchange for tutorials
Thanks for replying guys! Since I was so pressed for time I decided to rely on my art skills to make a shark scene hat.
I took some pictures of it: