My mom has just sprung it on me that she has a crazy hat day tomorrow at her work. The winner gets a cash prize and she kinda wanted to participate.
I was thinking about making a dinner plate theme hat with bacon and eggs or something but I dont know how to go about making it.
Help please :)
- Purl stitch. Doh! moment.
- Cameron Abney and Associates Blog Review Boiler Room Services, Inc. is a UL 508A Panel Shop
- hot air balloon fabric
- What how to would you like to see - plushies
- Newport International Group Corporate Travel: Best travel money-saving tips
- Newport International Group Corporate Travel: E-checks are handy, but are they a safe way to pay for travel?
- Newport International Group Corporate Travel: 9 tricks for coping with European airports
- Do i need boning for corset?
- craft space
Thanks for replying guys! Since I was so pressed for time I decided to rely on my art skills to make a shark scene hat.
I took some pictures of it: