My mom has just sprung it on me that she has a crazy hat day tomorrow at her work. The winner gets a cash prize and she kinda wanted to participate.
I was thinking about making a dinner plate theme hat with bacon and eggs or something but I dont know how to go about making it.
Help please :)
- Brocade fabric
- I am a teen who wants to design high fashion, but have no reason to wear my creations! How do I let out this creative energy?
- Best sketchbooks?
- Dark Circles - anyone have solutions?
- Anyone know how to do this?
- Canvas thank you gifts...
- what's been your biggest DIY fail?
- A crafty pen pal?
- Where to buy chain?
Thanks for replying guys! Since I was so pressed for time I decided to rely on my art skills to make a shark scene hat.
I took some pictures of it: