My mom has just sprung it on me that she has a crazy hat day tomorrow at her work. The winner gets a cash prize and she kinda wanted to participate.
I was thinking about making a dinner plate theme hat with bacon and eggs or something but I dont know how to go about making it.
Help please :)
- Amazing Art: I want to make this, how would you do it?
- Glue and grout for Mannequins head and torso
- Birthday Gift?
- How to make bright hair dye stay in longer?
- Does anyone knows how to make perfect fitting shorts?
- Buckeye Beads
- craft space
- I need help finding a magazine I can order quilling supplies from
- Tricks you never knew
- Do i need boning for corset?
Thanks for replying guys! Since I was so pressed for time I decided to rely on my art skills to make a shark scene hat.
I took some pictures of it: