Hi, I'm Lo. I'm 20 and I love movies, Christopher Moore, music, singing, writing poems/stories/and hopefully novels, and crafting. I like sewing small things by hand because a sewing machine is not my friend. I recently started working with beads and wire and I'm starting to DIY. I've also found that the projects I start for other people get done faster and better then the ones I intend to keep for myself.
I'm a procrastinator (unless I'm doing a swap) and I tend to be sarcastic and witty - maybe a little too much for my own good ;) I'm also always joking, whether it's dropping "That's what she said" bombs or doing accents/impersonations. I love outer space and I'm currently reading a huge book to learn all about it. I could talk about space, Harry Potter, and music forever (just ask my best friend) also I wish I could be a jedi. hahaha Basically I'm a geek.
I love this site and although I've only been a member for about a year I feel like I've been active for years! All the "regulars" in the swapping community and boards are amazing at what they do and are very nice and it's easy to see that among the new people who come in there are stars there too that are just starting to shine!
Ok I gotta wrap this up before I get too cheesy.
-Happygrams (not a swap but it's great fun)
-The Little Plushie Swap x3 (host)
-Newbie v. Vet
Find Lo on
- commented on Pigmy Owl Plush (Pattern & Tutorial) 08 Feb 01:01
- commented on her comment If I could ever dream of painting half as nicely as you do then I would try this out... Till then I will admire yours :) to Hand Painted Bag 02 Sep 15:17
- commented on her comment Hey M, Thanks for the comment on my moss terrarium! My tiny dinos were found at the dollar store, perhaps you will be lucky enough to find some as well. If not you could always make a couple small mushrooms out of polymer judging by your cupcake I bet ... to M 27 Aug 16:11
- followed Jade M. 25 Aug 20:55
- commented on her comment I intended to post it as a version but there was a bit of a bug that prevented me from doing it at the time so I decided to post it this way and say that the idea wasn't mine to begin with. Thanks for the nice comments you two :D to Harry Potter Style Wands 21 Aug 06:00
- followed Reut B. 17 Aug 15:35
- commented on her comment Hi Zombiella, I just looked up killhouettes, they're awsome! Thanks for introducing me to them. to Zombiella x. 09 Aug 15:28
- commented on her comment You're a genius! to Book Mark 08 Aug 02:25
- commented on her comment Those look awsome! I've been meaning to make some but I can't find my glue gun. I hope mine turn out as nice as yours, they look like the real thing! to Wands Hp Style.... Again... 16 Jul 06:37
- followed Mary ;) 13 Jul 21:52
- followed LivingDeadGirl 16 Jun 22:05
- commented on her comment This is great! I've been wanting to make one myself but I've never gotten to it. I love that fabric you got as well, it's very cool! to Diy Upholstered Headboard 15 Jun 21:47