- Cameron Abney and Associates Blog Review BRS Sales & Services
- I need help finding a magazine I can order quilling supplies from
- plastic bottle icicles
- Guitar Body Ideas
- Purl stitch. Doh! moment.
- Cameron Abney and Associates Blog Review Boiler Room Services, Inc. is a UL 508A Panel Shop
- hot air balloon fabric
- What how to would you like to see - plushies
- Newport International Group Corporate Travel: Best travel money-saving tips
Started · Last post · Displaying all 4 Post
I wanted to make soaps that look like cupcakes for a gift. Now my sister told me that to make a frothy icing look on the top I should shave some off the top of a coconut-smelling soap that I bought today and heat it up in a double-boiler (or whatever works for me) and then whip it up like icing except while it is still hot, then spread it on the darker color of soap that is molded to look like the cake itself. What do you think? I am not really sure that this would work... Plus I only have premade red glycerin for the cake part.
Red velvet with coconut frosting??? Yummm!!!
It sounds like it *should* work, you might as well give it a try, the worst that can happen is you need to buy another bar to use ;P
Plus once it's cooled slightly, you could sprinkle extra shavings on top to look like desicated coconut.
I'd recommend asking Monika G, she's the soap expert!! (on that note, have a look at her soaps and scrubs on her shop - they look gorgeous
i have a soap book with instructions on how to make a cupcake soap, i can write down the instructions for you if you want and send in a message or something, but it says you require white soap base im not sure if you have that or not, im defiantly no soap expert but if you would like the instructions just give me a shout!