A wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey cosplay project.
I can't even explain why, but the TARDIS is simply one of my favorite characters from Doctor Who, even though it never does anything.
This dress was made with lots of cheap polyester fabric, a clothing iron and 4 days worth of absolute madness. Nevertheless, I'd probably do it again.
- Luna favorited The Tardis Dress 01 Sep 22:03
- Bethany A. favorited The Tardis Dress 27 Oct 07:48
- Skyclad favorited The Tardis Dress 09 Jun 21:18
- DanceDanieDance favorited The Tardis Dress 14 Mar 18:27
- Krista B. added The Tardis Dress to Fooking LOVE! 07 Mar 15:51
- Krista B. favorited The Tardis Dress 07 Mar 15:51
- Kriskat favorited The Tardis Dress 08 Feb 20:27
- Bonnie B. added The Tardis Dress to Clothes 09 Jan 15:36
- Elizabeth T. added The Tardis Dress to Random Ideas 07 Jan 23:43
- Beth P. added The Tardis Dress to dr who 28 Nov 06:22
sternchen posted this project as a creation without steps
Here are some similar tutorials to help you make this one!