Find Sarah B. onWebsite
- followed mbubanj m. 19 Jul 16:09
- followed kinda.hobby 05 Jul 19:25
- commented on her comment - leather cord - beads - beading needle - thread - bead glue - button to Chan Luu Inspired Turquoise Wrap Bracelet 10 Jan 18:17
- commented on her comment I used white elmer's glue like the kind we used in grade school. to Yarn Snowballs 23 Dec 23:51
- commented on her comment I love the gold! to Yarn Snowballs 18 Dec 18:12
- followed Zizi 18 Dec 14:54
- commented on her comment The petroleum jelly that you cover the balloon in keeps the glue from sticking. I watered down the glue, added the yarn and then as I pulled it out of the bowl just squeezed the extra out. It was wet but not dripping. My first attempt was with acrylic... to Yarn Snowballs 17 Dec 20:24
- commented on her comment The yarn with the glitter is white yarn. The red is acrylic that didn't hold together but looked better for the photographs. I tried using mod podge to hold the glitter but it was taking too long for my two year old to stay interested. Sorry if this... to Yarn Snowballs 16 Dec 14:29
- followed PJ 12 Oct 15:34
- followed CalendarGirl 07 Oct 14:52
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »
Zizi · U.S. Air Force Academy, Colorado, US · 6 projects
Hi! Love your blog, but as my computer is acting up I can't post a comment there today.