I love, yoga, reading, crafting, I just love creating things.
Find Maya onMySpace Other Website
- commented on their comment Thanks! Yeah I just found it was a great way to use up my yarn and do something pretty, plus I can knit while watching TV or talking with friends or wven at work hehe so it's my new obsession. I hope to finish it soon! to Knitted Quilt 02 Oct 23:57
- followed Blondie97 17 Jul 00:58
- commented on their comment You can also do it by mixing the kool aid with water and boiling it, while it's still hot you put it on you hair and keep on pouring it on your hair for like 10 minutes. Then you wash it. I did it when I was 11 and I had to cut my hair because it was... to Dying Your Hair With Kool Aid! 25 Jan 02:09
- commented on their comment hey guys! thnx for the comments. I'm working on a how to right now!! to Fingerless Gloves 17 Jan 22:00
- followed ana 15 Aug 03:50
- followed eccemullier 11 Aug 19:15
- followed SofiAnabelle 28 Jul 00:16
- commented on their comment how'd you do it? to Rainbow Shoes 10 Jun 03:26
- followed LadyWillow 29 May 17:17
- commented on their comment porqué no haces un how-to de las flores de crochet??? son demasiado lindas!!! los otros proyectos también están preciosos! to Jordana Castro 22 May 23:25
- commented on their comment I loooove your tattoos!!!! Oh and your projects are great too! Did you make that long sleeved shirt from scratch? to Indigo 04 May 23:58
- commented on their comment please please please do a how to! to Mineral Eyeshadow 26 Mar 02:44
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »