SymphonicTreble hasn't written anything about themselves yet.
Find SymphonicTreble onLiveJournal Other
- commented on her comment Greetings lady lenore! I am commenting on regards of my project "a pocketfull of glasses" I want to say thank you for the favourite and sorry it has taken a little bit to get respond and thank you! So yeah thank you and hope you enjoy! to Lady Grim 17 Jul 09:19
- commented on her comment thank you! i have actually started on the hat now:) instead of making the hat i am resurfacing an old cheap top hat from a couple of years backYes i tend to go mad with creativity but that is a good thing:), i am a big fan of stripes myself, i have man... to Lucretia 29 Jun 19:02
- commented on her comment I see exactly what you mean on the photo:] I really like the shape of your hats; its very "dark carnival"! Yeah I was thinking of adding those! Instead of the hat pins I was thinking a conductor's baton, I have all kinds of little musical trinkets.:] to Lucretia 23 Jun 00:26
- commented on her comment No probalem!! I adore your projects! I am attempting a top hat in the form of your mad hatter hat because alot of hats dont fit because of my thick hair; so once I saw the headband idea i thought that would be perfect. I am a musician so I think I am g... to Lucretia 21 Jun 05:24
- commented on her comment I am avid about recycling fabrics myself; fabric can get really expensive, but I had some great fabric finds and my local thrift store; apparently they sell material that people have brought in and donated. I got a lot for not a lot of money.:] to Lucretia 19 Jun 03:46
- followed Thyme 09 Jun 22:14
- commented on her comment Thank you for favouriting my project! to Laura W. 31 May 05:40
- commented on her comment Thank you for favourting my project!♪♫ to reverse mermaid 31 May 05:39
- commented on her comment Thank you for favouriting my project! to SparrowFae 31 May 05:38
- commented on her comment Thank you for the comment! It will be great to see other versions of this, I think I may make some more myself. I am glad this helped you:] to Pocket Full Of Glasses♥ 27 May 23:24
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »