reverse mermaid hasn't written anything about themselves yet.
Find reverse mermaid on
- followed Kasey Kasket 04 Apr 14:11
- commented on her comment Those are so great, that is my favourite colour. Where did you find such good buttons? to In Green! Big Beautiful Button Earrings 17 Mar 12:54
- commented on her comment That is adorable and I love it. =) Any chance of a how-to? to Peacock Head Band 10 Mar 12:55
- followed Danielle 07 Jan 23:49
- commented on her comment Excellent! Must spread the love for Chicago. One day we'll be able to kill some bastard and the only consequence will be people breaking out in song. =D to Danielle 07 Jan 23:48
- commented on her comment You mean the tampons? Haha, that is random, but I like it. x3 As far as I can remember, they were the Kotex 'U' variety. Not entirely certain though, I don't tend to remember brand names 'cause I usually have more pressing issues to think about. xP to Rachel M. 31 Dec 06:56
- commented on her comment No, they're very lightweight. =) to Racing Flag Earrings 15 Dec 09:27
- commented on her comment Hey, thanks for your comment. I got my ring bases at Spotlight, which is a craft/homewares store here in Australia. I'm not sure where you're from so I don't know if you'll have one near you, but I'm sure there are plenty of other places that stock ... to Jumbie! 09 Dec 04:02
- commented on her comment =D They're adorable! How to? to Pencil Earrings 07 Dec 11:03
- commented on her comment Hi Minilde, Yep, these are just plain plastic pony beads. You can probably find them at most craft shops without killing your wallet - I managed to pick up a huge mixed bag for a few dollars. =) to Racing Flag Earrings 02 Dec 23:55
- followed Shivi 28 Nov 14:30
- commented on her comment Bah, at least you're in the city. I'm a few hours north, wooooo. to Shivi 28 Nov 14:28
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »