23 year old lover of cooking, creating, gardening and Scrabble. I am a faux-suburban housewife, meaning, I live in suburbia, but I curse, own chickens, strip off my clothes for money and get drunk with friends. I like to play loud music, especially Jenny Owen Youngs and Regina Spektor. I love House, Dexter, Firefly and every stereotypically nerdy show. I sing loudly and badly. I always look on the bright side of life and only look at the dark side to contrast how bright the other side really is. I flip off speed cameras, ride motorbikes (usually at the same time) and like to see how long I stay on one wheel. 45 seconds. I eat kosher because I'm a Jew and I am a model because I'm bad at being a Jew. I have bright red hair because I like looking innocent when I'm not and I like pinching girl's bums and then yelling at my husband for doing it. I like pinching men's bums and then yelling at my husband for doing it. I'm a mischeif maker, a chocolate maker and a homemaker. I am quirky, I am not boring, and I love irony, but I don't like people knowing that. Ironic. I smell like sage and thyme and puppies. I wash my hair with baking soda and my dogs with shampoo. I eat organic and local and free-range because I like food. I don't eat chips and pizza and lollies because I like food. I like colour. I like lack of colour. I am me.
Find Elizabeth R. onWebsite
- commented on her comment I have two Australorps (one frizzle!) and a bantam, all white for some bizarre reason. I love them so much. I just recently started getting eggs, yay! to Chicken Nesting Box 29 Mar 01:51
- commented on her comment Yay, I can knit! Yay, winter is in 3 months! Yay I have friends who will wear cat ears! Making ASAP. P: to Kitty Hood Scarf With Pockets 27 Mar 03:31
- commented on her comment Woohoo! I made these but I don't think I evenly mixed everything, which was COOL, actually... because I used blue dye and it looked like clouds! :) Didn't have witch hazel so I used tea tree oil... no idea why I did that, but it worked well enough.... to Bath Bombs 27 Mar 03:23
- commented on her comment There is no difference between the two. :) And yes, it gets all the build up out. My hair is now MY hair... not layered badness! :) to How To Wash Your Hair With Baking Soda And Vinegar 24 Mar 02:11
- commented on her comment Bahahaha if I didn't send an email you wouldn't be famous! Featured project! GO YOU! :D I am so happy!!! Awesome cute adorable project! to Soda Can Robot How To 22 Mar 00:33
- commented on her comment You made this tutorial! YAY! :D to Soda Can Robot How To 19 Mar 21:20
- commented on her comment HOW TO! HOW TO! omg these would be awesome gifts for my friends! to Soda Can Model 18 Mar 03:19
- commented on her comment Are you missing something in this recipe? I made it exactly how you said but I got a dough, definitely not a batter. to Cupid's Cupcakes 17 Mar 23:39
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »