- followed FrankenStacy 01 Mar 14:08
- followed Moxie D. 11 Dec 03:46
- commented on their comment I remember making these in school. We decorated our using onions skins and flowers. We put the petals and skins on cheese cloth, then wrapped the eggs and put it in boiling water with (I think?) vinegar. I never thought of decoupaging them. Now I want ... to Russian Easter Eggs 30 Mar 20:41
- followed Lucky Punk 25 Jan 05:24
- followed Rude & Reckless 18 Oct 00:41
- followed Lola Noir 06 Oct 00:25
- followed Kerri S. 11 Jun 04:16
- commented on their comment I forgot to add that I factored in shipping to those costs. It would be cheaper if you can find a place that sells wool in your area. Also, some terms to use when looking for wool would be roving, batts, and top. You can buy colors already blended toge... to "Blueberry Limeade" Handspun Yarn 27 Feb 01:07
- commented on their comment I don't know how to reply to comments, so I'm hoping that I did this right ... Spinning yarn is so much easier than I thought it would be, I did a majority of this sitting on the couch or at work when my boss wasn't around. I suggest that you do a l... to "Blueberry Limeade" Handspun Yarn 27 Feb 01:03
- commented on their comment I just thought that I might add that Fimo is a name brand of polymer clay. There are many name brands of polymer clay, including Sculpey, SuperSculpey, SculpeyIII, Kato, Cernit, Fimo, FimoSoft, and many more. The clays turn to a plastic-like material a... to Ice Lolly Magnets 25 Feb 22:39
- commented on their comment I'mprobably just overlooking something, but where is the pattern for the body pieces? All I'm seeing is the wing pattern... He's so cute and I'd really love to make one. to Pinkie The Dragon 25 Feb 22:28
- followed Cotton Candees 12 Nov 22:06
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »