I'm 21 and a poor broke ass college student! I lately have been on a DIY kick mainly because I need to excape for my studies and work. I <3 cute and easy crafts, but love sewing!
Find Sarah S. on
- commented on their comment Totally Brooks! I also love pulling it back into pigtails (low next to the nape of your neck) then adding a flower on the side or a wide headband, it really can give it a throwback flare to any outfit! :) to Bee Hive Hair Without A Bump It! 28 Aug 00:15
- commented on their comment Wow Captain Jack REALLY looks just like him...wow..Great job on the dress! to Tia Dalma Dress 16 Aug 20:41
- commented on their comment ~Lolly~ The point is to kinda get it knotty, it's what keeps it up. I suggest using a great, thick conditioner the next morning and a wide to comb to work through the tangles. Start and the ends of your hair and work towards the scalp, so you aren't... to Bee Hive Hair Without A Bump It! 16 Aug 20:36
- commented on their comment I love you idea, however please remember to use people first langue! Always mention the person first then the disability. Also the work "handicapped" should be used less...The term first came around in the 1700 and 1800's when people with disabilities ... to Vest For Handicapped Client 20 Jun 04:02
- commented on their comment My rocklove is totally Mother Nature! She is always insipiring, sunshine or rain. She always gives me something beautiful to look at be it the pattern on a leaf or the song of the bird outside my window. I am consitenly insipired to create beauty when ... to RockLove 20 May 13:52
- followed Kasey Kasket 05 Apr 02:00
- commented on their comment I was a living dead doll and my boyfriend was a flasher. You can't see it in this picture (the only one that was saved after my computer crashed) but I had Mary-Janes and frilly socks on. I also carried around a stuff bear with a missing eye and stuffi... to Kitten Koffin Zombies 12 Oct 14:43
- commented on their comment that is amazing! How is he doing it? By sections or what?? to Perler Fish 18 Aug 16:55
- commented on their comment bah I found what I want for my birthday cake! Only like four months early! to Ikura Sushi Birthday Cake 14 Aug 21:04
- commented on their comment That looks like it would be a HUGE incense burner! Sad Days that someone stole it! to Knome On A Log. 13 Aug 22:14
- entered their project Fabric Flowers to Kanzashi In Bloom Contest 11 Aug 17:27
- entered their project Duct Tape Rose to Kanzashi In Bloom Contest 11 Aug 17:02
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »