Emo/scene stuff

hello ppl!!!! I'm pretty much me dnt relly follow a stereotype but i realy like the emo/scene fashion look.I was wondering if u guys had any clothing and accessories ideas/tutorials???? it would be a great help thanks xxx

Edit Delete
Moderate: Hide this post
7 replies since 3rd November 2010 • Last reply 3rd November 2010

grab plenty of grommets (metal circle thingys) you can turn anything emo/ scene with adding corseted areas plus makes awsome pair of leggings

Edit Delete

cool thank uu

Edit Delete

cool thank uu

Edit Delete

There seem to be a lot of ideas if you search "tee shirt" (without the quotes) in the project area right here on CO+K.
I have a hard time nailing down newer specific fashion genres, because there seems to be a lot of overlap... but that's just me.

Edit Delete

Try looking on the Blue Banana website, some of the stuff is more gothic than emo, but there's some cool stuff. Loads of the emos i see walk around with big backpacks, especially the checked Vans ones covered in pin badges of emo bands and stuff. Also, those black bandanas with the swirly patterns on - fold them up until they're about 1 inch wide and tie it in your hair.
For make-up, it's just loads of black eyeliner really, and nice clear skin.

Edit Delete

Tongue sank uuu

Edit Delete

Check out

http://www.kinkyangel.co.uk

especially Raven and Criminal Damage. You will get some brilliant outfit ideas from this site.

Edit Delete