Hannahble. Seventeen. Georgia. Vegetarian. Indie. Retro. Hip. Bisexual. Sweaters. Tights. Film. Music. Fashion. Performing arts. Cooking. Interior design. Architecture. Candles. Incense. Metallic colors. Cats. Espresso. Tea. Pastries. Sloths. Culture. Indian food. Big cities. Cologne. Jewelry. Shoes. Hair. Painting. Sewing. Drawing. The supernatural. Artists. Magic. Beauty. Quirks. Classic literature. Intelligent conversation. Dusk. Puns. Metaphors. Music videos. Hipsters. Adventure Time. Cartoons. Campfires. Autumn. Fruit. Really long hugs. After-the-rain smell. MCR.
Find Hannahble onOther Other Other
- commented on her comment This is soooooo beyond magical! Any chance of a how to? to Tweedle Dum & Tweedle Dee Collar 05 Jul 15:38
- commented on her comment Ultra creative! I love it! :) to How About Some Breakfast, Sperm And Eggs!!! 01 Jul 18:45
- commented on her comment I sealed it with a few coats of Mod Podge, which works surprisingly well on shoes. :) to Powerpuff Shoes 18 Jun 14:30
- commented on her comment Super cute! to Old School Bleached Shorts 13 Jun 00:41
- commented on her comment This is beyond totally rad! I love this dress so very, very much. I might try this with a black shirt that I have. This would be great to do with a record purse too. Guess who is inspired? XD Also, your hair rocks! Did you do your makeup based on Gerar... to My Chemical Romance 'Circle Of Guns/Helena' Dress 13 Jun 00:34
- commented on her comment Wicked! I really wanna try this. :) to Chanel Inspired Sunglasses 10 Jun 23:31
- commented on her comment This is amazing! I am definitely going to try this out with a different design. :) to Octopuss Train Case 10 Jun 23:20
- commented on her comment La-la-la-la-love it! If you want the long red hair, you could get a cheap red wig at a beauty store. Y'know, the amazing ghetto kind. :) I saw red weave there for less than $2 a few days ago. to The Little Mermaids Dress 10 Jun 23:19
- commented on her comment Thanks for the comment and favorite! I wouldn't recommend this for prom, as it rips so easily that dancing in it would not turn out well. However, for a grand entrance to prom before changing into a second dress, this would be perfect. ;) to Gingerella 08 Jun 02:16
- commented on her comment The suitcase table was too cute! I have never used any sort of power tools or any tools for that matter, but I shall attempt this as soon as I find a suitcase I love. All your projects are great. :) to Jocelyn 08 Jun 02:11
- commented on her comment Thanks so much! I am considering an eeveelution costume and they all have crazy tails. :) to Hannahble 07 Jun 11:46
- commented on her comment It was supposed to rain the day of the photo shoot, but it didn't. They still ripped really easily, though, so I was thankful that I had on a skin-colored leotard underneath. to Newspaper Dresses 06 Jun 17:15
Introduce yourself »
New to the site?
Share where you’re from, what you’re interests are, what you do and which crafts you love on our introductions board!
Start your topic »